MUSKOKA FAMILY FOCUS
Pre- Registration Form: Pre-Registration Form
Parent Handbook: Parent Handbook BASP Updated May 2017 2
HOME SCHOOL COMMUNICATION
Would you like to receive information from the school by email? by text? by phone? by all three?
Would you like more information about events happening in our community?
Click here for more information: school-to-home-communication-promo-information
CODE OF CONDUCT
Please click here for our code-of-conduct, including information about Acceptable Use of Technology, Progressive Discipline, Bully Prevention and the use of Restorative Practices.
Please click below to access our Personal Technology Expectations for 2018 – 2019. This will be reviewed with students on a regular basis.
Temporary Excusal From School – Click the preceding link to access the TLDSB Temporary Excusal Form. This form is to be filled out if students are away from school for an extended period of time due to holidays.
Click the following link for more information on TLDSB’s Threat and Risk Assessment and Response Procedure fair-notice-process
Moose FM – listen for bus cancellations
Town of Bracebridge – find out more about our community in the heart of the Muskoka
PACKING A LUNCH THAT SUPPORTS LEARNING
A school lunch should give children the energy and nutrients they need to get them through an active afternoon. When planning healthy lunches keep these tips in mind:
- Include at least one serving from each food group from Canada‘s Food Guide
- Rather than buying pre-made lunch kits, make your own healthy “lunch kit” with divided containers and small ‘bite-sized” crackers, cheese cubes, left over chicken chunks, veggie sticks or fruit slices
- Get your kids to eat more veggies…send cucumber coins, zucchini sticks and pepper strips with dip
- Don’t drink your fruit…send water instead. Save the 100% fruit juice for home
- For more information you can call Your Health Connection at 721-7520 or 1-877-721-5720 and speak with a public health nurse or click on the health unit website at www.simcoemuskokahealth.org.
For more information you can speak one-to-one with a health professional, call your Health Connection at (705) 721-7520 or 1-877-721-7520.